The CalChamber prepares this guide annually to provide comprehensive overviews of our priorities and the data to support our positions.
The CalChamber Agenda for All Californians encompasses five critical goals so that all segments of the state’s top 10 global economy have a chance to do better: invest in transportation and water infrastructure; increase housing supply; make energy more affordable; update labor laws and reduce litigation; and invest in education and a skilled workforce.
Premier Sponsor: Chevron
Silver Sponsor: Wells Fargo
Bronze Sponsor: Enterprise
Special thanks to our CalChamber Cornerstone Members: Albertsons, AT&T, Automobile Club of Southern California, Bank of America, Chevron, Edison International, Kaiser Permanente, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Sempra Energy, Verizon and Wells Fargo Bank
- PDF (11 MB) (For 2/20/18 update to Independent Contractors article, see pdf link below.)
- ePub (17 MB) – Get e-reader: Nook (Windows) – FBReader (Android, Linux, OS X, Windows, Blackberry) – iBooks (iOS)
Expanding Opportunity: An Agenda for All Californians
2018 Issue Summaries
Campaign for California Jobs
- California Environmental Quality Act
- Community Air Monitoring
- Endangered Species
- Indirect Source Rules
Labor and Employment
- Automation in the Workplace
- Family Leave in California
- Independent Contractors and the Gig Economy (Updated 2/20/18)
Land Use/Natural Resources
Legal Reform and Protection
Pictorial Roster of Elected Officials
Updates on issues are available via the CalChamber Alert app. More information at www.calchamberalert.com/app.
Order a Complete Copy of the Guide
Additional copies of this Guide are available for $20 each. Mail checks to California Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1736, Sacramento, CA 95812-1736, Attn: Business Issues.