Local Chamber Resale Program
Provide Your Members a Benefit and Make Money for Your Chamber
Today more than ever, California businesses face increasing demands to comply with labor laws. Make it easy for your member businesses to meet compliance requirements. Keep in mind that every California employer MUST display a CURRENT California and Federal Employment Poster. Severe fines and penalties will be assessed if a business doesn’t display a current poster.
How the program works: Your chamber purchases important compliance materials from the CalChamber in bulk quantity at a substantial discount from the retail price, then you resell the products to your members at the suggested retail price. Online orders do not qualify for the resale program or the 40% discount. Orders are accepted only by phone, email or fax.
Terms: ALL orders must be paid when placed. Credit cards and company checks accepted.
To sign up for this program, contact Russell Lahodny.
The following links require a CalChamber member login:
2019 Resale Materials
- Resale Partner Program Information Flyer (pdf)
- Simplified Resale Program for Local Chambers of Commerce (pdf)
- HR Quick Guide Ad (pdf)
- Labor Law Digest Ad (pdf)
- Poster Ad (pdf)
- Required Pamphlets Ad (pdf)
- Customized Word Order Form (doc) – If doc does not open, right-mouse click on link, and select “Save target as.” (Use Firefox, Chrome or Edge Browser)