Why You Should Invest in a CalChamber Advocacy Membership
Influence: Make a Difference on the Issues that Affect Your Company
When government policy on crucial issues for the business community is being shaped, you want to have a seat at the table and an experienced advocate on your side. That’s why you need to be a Advocacy Member of the California Chamber of Commerce (CalChamber).
Access: Add CalChamber Experts to Your Team
As a Advocacy Member, you’ll have access to issue experts who know what’s happening behind the scenes. The insights you gain can help give you an edge in business planning decisions.
Community: Be Part of a Powerful, Connected Community
With the support of Advocacy Members like you, we’ve enjoyed major victories for private sector employers in the California Legislature, at the ballot box, and in the courts. We’ve championed workers’ compensation reform, fought lawsuit abuse, stopped new taxes, blocked further restrictions on employer-employee relations, streamlined tax and corporate governance laws, and more.
Your Return on Investment
Your participation as a CalChamber Advocacy Member is key to our ongoing success, resulting in an Advocacy ROI of more than $3,000 per California employee, year after year.
As a CalChamber Advocacy Member, you have exclusive access to:
• Participation in Policy Committees: The opportunity to provide input on CalChamber policy recommendations in subjects like health care, taxation and chemical regulations.
• Executive Reports: Periodic e-updates from CalChamber President/CEO Jennifer Barrera with information about priority legislative issues for business.
• Quarterly group conference calls with CalChamber President/CEO Jennifer Barrera.
Plus: A Suite of Compliance Tools and Services
• 34 issues of Alert, our advocacy newsletter covering business and legislative issues;
• Unlimited calls to the CalChamber Labor Law Helpline’s highly qualified HR advisers;
• 5 accesses to the compliance resources and tools of HRCalifornia.com;
• Year-round 20% discount on CalChamber compliance products and training.
Join the single most credible counterbalance to the anti-business forces at the State Capitol.
Call Drew Savage at (916) 930-1277 or email him to learn more.
See all of our CalChamber membership options to keep your business in compliance and enhance our efforts to influence state policy makers on legislation or regulations that affect your bottom line. CalChamber is the leading advocate for California business at the State Capitol, at the ballot box, with regulatory agencies and in the courts.