Calendar of Events
Don’t Miss the Exporting Event of the Year!
NADEC Annual Export Conference brings together the distinguished speakers, business leaders, high ranking U.S. and foreign government officers, exporters, manufacturers, service providers, and trade promotion agencies to discuss the latest news and updates on the Trade Policy, Export Market Opportunities and Challenges on focused sectors and regions. Our Focus sectors this year include:
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Defense & Aerospace
- Emerging Industries: Artificial Intelligence, Smart Buildings and Infrastructure, and Robotics
- Export of Education Services
Countdown started for NADEC’s new format of Annual Export Conference. Some of the highlights:
- Two full days program
- Distinguished keynote speakers
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross addressed the attendees at both of our conferences in 2018
- Speakers and panelists from
- ITA, U.S. Commercial Service, USTR, BIS, OFAC, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, District Export Councils, EXIM Bank, Industry Trade Advisory Committees (ITAC), and Business Leaders
- Panels and break-out sessions focusing on the key export issues and updates:
- Trade Policy
- Advanced Exporting topics
- Export Compliance and Sanctions
- Free Trade Agreements
- Country and Region Reviews
- Emerging Markets
- Table Topic Discussions
Keynote Address by
- Wilbur Ross, U.S. Secretary of Commerce (invited)
- Kimberly Reed, Chair nominee, Export-Import Bank of the U.S.(invited)
Visit your Senators and Representatives with an organized tour by NADEC!!!
Early Bird: $249 till March 31, after March 31, 2019: $289
For more information, please visit: https://www.districtexportcouncil.org/ or https://www.usaexporter.org/annual-export-conference-may-21-22-arlington-va/
2019’s SelectUSA Investment Summit will take place from June 10-12, 2019 in Washington, D.C. at the Washington Hilton.
Throughout its existence, the Investment Summit has been a key contributor to advancing the Department of Commerce’s mission to support U.S. economic growth and create opportunities for hardworking Americans. Past Investment Summit participants have announced $98 billion in new investment projects which have been responsible for creating more than 150,000 American jobs.
For more information, please visit: https://www.selectusasummit.us/Home