This Thursday, May 25, experts from the California Secretary of State Business Programs Division will be holding a virtual workshop on how to file a Statement of Information.
A Statement of Information is a report that certain business entities must submit to the office of the California Secretary of State. Failure to submit this report as outlined in statute may result in penalties being assessed by the Franchise Tax Board and suspension or forfeiture.
May 25 Workshop
The virtual workshop will run from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT and will:
- Inform attendees on how to create a bizfile online account;
- Explain what a Statement of Information is, why it is important and how to file;
- Answer frequently asked questions;
- Outline the Statement of Information fee schedule; and
- Give tips and resources to assist with the online account and filing process.
To register for this free event, visit: https://bit.ly/3npkK9j
To view the event flier, visit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13l9-wiBYIJN5q9pOQoosrPLlOlyF7fbc/view?usp=share_link