Top HR subject matter experts will discuss some of the most pressing workplace issues for California employers at this year’s virtual CalChamber’s HR Symposium. The Symposium takes place over two half days of live presentations on:
- Thursday, October 7th (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.); and
- Friday, October 8th (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Some of the featured sessions this year include:
- 5 Key Elements and Insights for Identifying and Overcoming Career Obstacles – Amii Barnard-Bahn will cover the five key elements of promotability to refine professional skills and inspire high performance from employees.
- Post-Pandemic Workplace Challenges for the HR Professional – Jennifer Shaw will discuss wage-hour and other hot topics related to today’s telework and “hybrid” workplaces.
- Ask the Experts – Erika Frank and Matthew Roberts will answer attendee questions live about flexible scheduling, California Family Rights Act (CFRA), sick leave (California specific and supplemental) and more.
To see the full agenda, click here.
If you miss one of the sessions, don’t worry — recordings will be made available shortly after the event.
To register, call (800) 331-8877 or visit https://store.calchamber.com/10032188-masthrsym/training/seminars/2021-hr-symposium.
The price to attend the HR Symposium is $299 ($239.20 for CalChamber Preferred and Executive Members). Earn 8 HRCI California recertification credits, SHRM PDCs and MCLE credits.
The deadline to register is September 30, 2021, unless the event sells out first.