To help interested parties prepare for the important policy discussions expected in 2022, the California Chamber of Commerce is hosting a series of virtual policy briefings. Each briefing focuses on a big topic anticipated for this legislative session.
Two briefings are currently available with more briefings planned for the coming weeks.
Available to view now is:
- “California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): Employee Data and Business-to-Business (B2B) Exemptions,” moderated by CalChamber Policy Advocate Ashley Hoffman; and
- “Advancing California Recycling,” moderated by CalChamber Senior Policy Advocate Adam Regele.
These briefings are available at https://advocacy.calchamber.com/policy/policy-briefings/.
Upcoming briefings include:
- February 18: “Taxes – Keeping California Competitive;”
- February 25: “COVID-19: Regulatory and Legal Update;” and
- March 4: “Businesses’ Perspective on COVID-19.”
Policy briefings will be made available on https://advocacy.calchamber.com/policy/policy-briefings/.