The CalChamber prepares this guide annually to provide comprehensive overviews of our priorities and the data to support our positions.
See the links below for in-depth analyses of state and federal issues the CalChamber considers crucial to our Agenda for California Prosperity.
Premier Sponsor: Wells Fargo Bank
Silver Premium Sponsor: Chevron
Special thanks to our CalChamber Cornerstone Members: AT&T, Automobile Club of Southern California, Bank of America, Chevron, Edison International, Kaiser Permanente, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Safeway, Sempra Energy, Verizon and Wells Fargo Bank
Download Guide as a PDF
Download Guide as epub
All links below use Adobe PDF.
Agenda for California Prosperity
2016 Issue Summaries
Americans with Disabilities Act
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
- World Trade Organization
Labor and Employment
Legal Reform and Protection
Campaign for California Jobs
- Bipartisan Approach to Electing Pro-Jobs Candidates Fosters Environment Conducive to Problem Solving
- Contacting Your Legislators: Protocol
- The Legislative Process
- How to Write an Effective Lobbying Letter
- Guide to Reading a Bill
- California Government Glossary
- California State Government – The Executive Branch
Pictorial Roster of Elected Officials
- California Elected Officials (Updated 4/14/16)
- California Congressional Delegation (Updated 11/24/15)
Updates on issues will appear each week in the California Chamber of Commerce legislative newsletter, Alert, or on the CalChamber website. Sign up for free e-mail updates at www.calchamber.com or download the CalChamber Alert app at www.calchamber.com/mobile.
Order a Complete Copy of the Guide
Additional copies of this Guide are available for $20 each. Mail checks to California Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1736, Sacramento, CA 95812-1736, Attn: Business Issues.