Help Local Businesses Affected by Wildfires and Power Shutdowns
California is rising to meet an unprecedented challenge, and the California Chamber of Commerce is stepping up to help local businesses do business in the areas affected by the wildfires and Public Safety Power Shutoffs. The CalChamber-affiliated California Foundation for Commerce & Education will accept tax-deductible donations to help assist local businesses with recovery and preparedness as they continue to respond to this historic challenge.
Checks should be made payable to CFCE, a 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID #51-0159900), Attn: Wildfire Power Shutdowns, 1215 K Street, Suite 1400, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Additional donation links provided by the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services appear below.
- Community Foundation of Sonoma County – Resilience Fund
- Northern California Grantmakers – Kincade Fire: How to Help
- California Community Foundation – Wildfire Relief Fund
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles – Disaster Relief Fund
- Southern California Grantmakers – Tick Fire: How to Help