Proposition 65 warning rules, acrylamide in food, and small business compliance challenges are among the topics to be discussed at the virtual Prop. 65 Clearinghouse Conference on September 27.
Panel discussions for all attendees will cover subjects such as:
- Prop. 65 online warning regulations: updates and issues the rules pose for businesses.
- Acrylamide in food products: regulatory and legal updates.
- How to ensure products comply with Prop. 65 throughout the supply chain.
- Challenges small businesses face in complying with Prop. 65.
Breakout panel topics include:
- Implications of proposed Prop. 65 regulations about cannabis and THC in products.
- Prop. 65 regulations: legal and ethical responsibilities for regulators.
- What Prop. 65 has accomplished: the divide between businesses and environmentalists.
Pre-conference classes will examine how the state Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) regulates Prop. 65 and key litigation that has shaped Prop. 65.
To register or for more information, visit prop65conference.vfairs.com. An early bird discount is available through August 13.