Countdown started for NADEC’s new format of Annual Export Conference. Some of the highlights:
- Two full days program
- Distinguished keynote speakers
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross addressed the attendees at both of our conferences in 2018
- Speakers and panelists from
- ITA, U.S. Commercial Service, USTR, BIS, OFAC, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, District Export Councils, EXIM Bank, Industry Trade Advisory Committees (ITAC), and Business Leaders
- Panels and break-out sessions focusing on the key export issues and updates:
- Trade Policy
- Advanced Exporting topics
- Export Compliance and Sanctions
- Free Trade Agreements
- Country and Region Reviews
- Emerging Markets
- Table Topic Discussions
Visit your Senators and Representatives with an organized tour by NADEC!!!
For more information, please visit: https://www.districtexportcouncil.org/
2019’s SelectUSA Investment Summit will take place from June 10-12, 2019 in Washington, D.C. at the Washington Hilton.
Throughout its existence, the Investment Summit has been a key contributor to advancing the Department of Commerce’s mission to support U.S. economic growth and create opportunities for hardworking Americans. Past Investment Summit participants have announced $98 billion in new investment projects which have been responsible for creating more than 150,000 American jobs.
For more information, please visit: https://www.selectusasummit.us/Home