June 1st FMC Maritime Transportation Data Summit
More information to follow.
Mrs. Susanne Stirling
Vice President, International Affairs
California Chamber of Commerce
|Ambassador Eleni Kounalakis (confirmed) |
Lt. Governor of California
Ms. Emily Desai (confirmed)
Recognize GO-Biz International Team:
The Honorable Arun Venkataraman (invited)
Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Global Markets &
Director General of the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service
U.S. Department of Commerce
R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 25th
Phone: (916) 444-6670 ext. 233 Fax: (916) 325-1284
The 2022 IV CEO Summit of the Americas will leverage the power of the private sector to bring together diverse business leaders—including those representing small and medium-sized enterprises—from the U.S. and across the hemisphere to drive innovative, practical solutions for a brighter future across the Americas.
The Summit will feature a series of spotlights, armchair conversations, and panels focused on:
- Strengthening our nations through trade and commerce
- Building robust and resilient health economies
- Advancing an action plan for digital transformation
- Greening growth through energy transition and sustainability
- Enhancing rule of law
- Strengthening inclusion in regional trade and supply chains, with a focus on small and medium enterprises
- Secretary John Kerry, Special Envoy for Climate
- Luis Almagro, Secretary General, OAS
- Shilpan Amin, President, International, General Motors
- Marco Antonio Araujo, CFO, Coca-Cola Latin America
- Sherry Bahrambeygui, CEO, PriceSmart
- Nick Clegg, President, Global Policy, Meta
- Pamela Coke-Hamilton, Executive Director, International Trade Centre
- Pilar Cruz, Chief Sustainability Officer, Cargill
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles
- Sarah Jane Gunter, Vice President Latam Consumer Business, Amazon
- Rodrigo Kede Lima, Corporate VP and President for Latin America, Microsoft
- Luis Laguerre, AACCLA Chair/KPMG
- Bruce MacMaster, CEO, ANDI
- Carlos Murillo, Regional President, Latam, Pfizer
- Andrew Nocella, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, United Airlines
- Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google
- Catherine Powell, Global Head of Hosting, Airbnb
- Kathleen Quirk, President, Freeport-McMoran
- Mauricio Ramos, CEO Millicom
- Erick Scheel, CEO, PepsiCo Beverages Latin America
- Ernesto Torres Cantu, CEO LatAm, Citi
- Guillermo Vogel, Vice Chair, Tenaris-Mexico
On behalf of the Colombo American Chamber of Commerce- AmCham Colombia, we would like to share with you a unique opportunity for ICT companies from California that are looking to expand their commercial and investment horizons in Colombia and Latin America.
This year the United States is partner country in ANDICOM 2022, an event that bring together the most important companies and stake holders ICT from the region. ANDICOM 2022 will take place in Cartagena, Colombia from the 31st of August – 2nd of September 2022.
AmCham Colombia is promoting the United States Pavilion through which companies from de US will have the possibility to promote their products and services with additional networking benefits. Additionally, companies that participate in the pavilion with a stand will participate in an opening reception organized by the US Embassy, with networking opportunities with high level government officials from Colombia and select private sector stakeholders.
Concrete Show South East Asia provides you with the perfect platform to meet, network and collaborate within the concrete and construction industry in Indonesia and South East Asia Region.
Held over a period of three days, Concrete Show South East Asia brings together the key players from the full spectrum of the concrete supply chain in the world of civil construction for paving, surfacing, building and infrastructure.
The last event in 2019 attracted 12,811 attendees and 366 exhibitors from 22 countries. Co-locating Concrete Show South East Asia with Construction Indonesia will allow participants in the wider construction and infrastructure sectors enhanced access to this important event.
The next edition of Concrete Show South East Asia will be held 14 – 17 September 2022 at Jakarta International Expo.
This exhilarating 7-day tour will take you to a destination that has attracted attention all over the world. Dubai is a breathtaking metropolis boasting distinctive modern architecture. Begin your journey by exploring the old and modern regions of this breathtaking cosmopolitan city. Discover the major city highlights with a tour of Dubai before you have dinner onboard an exquisitely decorated Dhow. Later, prepare for a thrilling journey over rolling dunes deep in the heart of the desert, where you will enjoy a BBQ dinner and traditional Belly dancing performance. Last but not the least, you will travel to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Marvel at the majestic Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. From there you will end your journey with a magical final night in Dubai.