Small Business Advocate of the Year Award Criteria
- Held leadership role or worked on statewide ballot measures
- Testified before state Legislature
- Held leadership role or worked on local ballot measures
- Represented chamber before local government
- Actively involved in federal legislation
Application also should identify specific issues the nominee has worked on or advocated during the year.
Additional Required Materials
- Describe in approximately 300 words why nominee should be selected.
- News articles or other exhibitions as supporting materials.
- Letter of recommendation from chamber president or chairman of the board.
Deadline: May 1
Nominations are due by May 1. The nomination form is available at www.calchamber.com/smallbusiness or may be requested from the Local Chamber Department at (916) 444-6670.
More details and past winners are listed on the CalChamber Small Business Advocate of the Year Award page.