Calendar of Events
Prop. 65 Clearinghouse is proud to present our 16th Annual Prop. 65 Conference. Due to continued COVID-19 uncertainties and variants, the conference will be virtual again this year, so you can experience it from anywhere—you don’t even have to leave your home or office!
We are still working on finalizing this year’s program, below is an outline of what to expect this year.
Pre-conference classes will discuss:
• How OEHHA Regulates Prop. 65.
• Key Litigation that has shaped Prop. 65.
Plenary Panels will discuss:
• Updates to the Prop. 65 Online Warning regulations and issues they pose for businesses.
• Regulatory and legal updates concerning Acrylamide in Food Products.
• Explore how to ensure products comply with Prop. 65 throughout the Supply Chain.
• Challenges Small Businesses Face Complying with Prop. 65.
Breakout Panels will discuss:
• Implications of Prop. 65’s proposed regulations regarding Cannabis and THC in products.
• Prop. 65 Regulations: Legal and Ethical Responsibilities for Regulators.
• The divide between businesses and environmentalists over What Prop 65 has Accomplished.
Last year’s feedback from sponsors, attendees, and speakers was overwhelmingly positive. Over 250 businesses, trade associations, attorneys, and regulators are expected to attend the one-day virtual gathering.
Early Bird Discount expires at midnight on Friday, August 13 – Register Today!
The rates are as follows:
Regular Attendee $750
Government Employee/Student* $150
Early Bird Discount** -$100
Late Bird Fee *** +$200
*This rate is reserved for government employees and students only. You will be required to email a valid government or student I.D. to firstname.lastname@example.org
**The Early Bird Discount is available through 8/13/21
***The Late Bird Fee is applied starting 9/20/21