Certificate of Origin
Certificate of Origin (Alphabetical)
Chambers of commerce traditionally have issued Certificates of Origin on behalf of U.S. exporters who are required to provide assurances to foreign buyers that the goods they are purchasing originated in the United States.
The California Chamber of Commerce does not issue Certificates of Origin; however, many local chambers throughout the state provide this service.
- International Chamber of Commerce
- International Certificate of Origin Guidelines – International Chamber Publication
- Export.Gov (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- Information re Chamber Stamps for Certificates of Origin
- International CO Accreditation
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) adopted eCertify as the standard for the processing of Certificates of Origin.