2019 Capitol Summit & Host Breakfast: May 22-23
Registration Fee: $75.00 Register Now
Deadline: Friday, May 10 or until sold out! Space is limited – No reserved seating
CalChamber Capitol Summit
Wednesday, May 22, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sacramento Convention Center, Room 204, 1400 J Street, Sacramento
- Join Allan Zaremberg and the CalChamber Policy team for legislative and election updates. Lunch is included.
CalChamber International Forum (Optional)
Wednesday, May 22, 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CalChamber, 1215 K Street, 14th Floor, Sacramento
- A forum focused on trade issues with the California trade/business community, including Consular Corps
Sacramento Host Reception (Optional)
Wednesday, May 22, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Sutter Club, 1220 9th Street, Sacramento
- The Host Reception is a networking opportunity for California business leaders from all industries to discuss key issues facing our great state with their elected officials
Sacramento Host Breakfast (Optional)
Thursday, May 24, 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Sacramento Convention Center, 3rd Floor Ballroom, 1400 J Street, Sacramento
- The Host Breakfast invites California’s top industry and government leaders to meet, socialize and discuss issues facing business, the economy and government.
- Traditionally, the Governor of California and the Chairman of the CalChamber Board of Directors are featured speakers.
- The Sacramento Host Committee and CalChamber invite you to participate in this event.
Capitol Summit, Host Reception, Host Breakfast – (916) 930-1212, firstname.lastname@example.org
International Forum – (916) 930-1233, email@example.com