Central America countries are expected to issue several billion dollars in tenders in the energy sector. Generally speaking, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Panama might be the best places to find opportunities in the energy sector.
Learn about energy projects in Central America
• Central America countries are widely investing in different energy projects. Most of the countries offer several advantages to U.S. companies.
• Bids in renewable energy projects are more common, but still there is the need to buy equipment for emergency energy generation even at a residential level.
• Investment opportunities exist for developing small hydropower dams, solar photovoltaic and wind systems.
• Central America provides a stable environment for conducting business. • The US Commercial Service has an Energy POC in every Embassy to help you in the region.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• August 5, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
• Cost: Free. If you are interested in all of the webinars, please register the entire series.
• The WEb (video) portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.