There are projects in the Western Hemisphere estimated at over $250 billion in the next 5 years across the energy sector.
Learn about Energy projects in the Western Hemisphere estimated at over US$250 billion in the next 5 years.
• Upcoming projects in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean Region, Central America, Colombia, Jamaica, and Panama
• Opportunities for U.S. companies in different areas of the energy sector, including generation, distribution, maintenance, modernization, efficiencies, and more
• Procurement needs, licensure and registration requirements in different countries. Trade barriers and market access issues
• U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Your Organization can participate in any or all 8 webinars. The cost for each Webinar is just $25 and for the entire series it is only $120.
• Webinar Series Schedule (all at 1PM EST): Colombia: May 6; Caribbean Region: June 10; Brazil: June 17; Jamaica: June 24; Panama: July 1;
• Central America: August 5; Argentina: August 12 (tentative); Canada: August 26 (tentative)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.