This FREE webinar will inform Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies about the main changes and updates to the new USMCA agreement that will become effective July 1, 2020.
Inform Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies about the main changes and updates to the new USMCA agreement that will become effective July 1, 2020.
• Speakers will be US government officials from the Commerce Department that were part of the negotiating team and have industry, market & trade policy expertise.
• General USMCA topics will include A) What you need to know on day of implementation, B) Major differences between NAFTA & USMCA, and C) Key new chapters.
• ICT-specific topics will include digital trade, software, telecommunication services, and physical IT hardware.
• Webinar should be of special interest to ICT firms and all its sub & cross-cutting sectors including healthcare, education and others!
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Webinar will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. You can sign up for free here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software
• Calendar invite with instructions and access to the MS Teams meeting will be sent separately via email to each registrant.