This hands on seminar will provide a workbook so you can begin your market research using the tools and skills covered.
This webinar will provide practical information to help jump start your market research internally, as well as providing information on where to look for more in-depth research help.
• Identify top markets for your product
• Classify your product for export
• Research your industry and worldwide trade flows
• Identify market entry partners
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Webinars will be held November 3rd; November 17th; December 1st at 11 – 12:30 AM Pacific / 12 – 1:30 PM Mountain / 1 – 2:30 PM Central / and 2 – 3:30 PM Eastern
• Registration Cost: $150 for all three sessions
• Registration is limited to rural exporters located more than 60 miles from a major metropolitan area or located in a town of less than 150,000.
• To use Webex for your operator-assisted conferences, presenters and participants alike must have the Webex Event Manager installed prior to joining.
• Call-in details will be provided 1 – 2 days before the event. The net portion of the webinar can be accessed 10 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.