A dollarized economy, a rising middle class and a government focus on digital economy makes Ecuador a market worth looking at in 2020.
Explore the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) ecosystem in Ecuador, review the current situation and highlight best prospects.
• Ecuador has adopted a policy of gradual trade openness and has expressed its intention to negotiate trade agreements with the Pacific Alliance and the U.S.
• Moreno administration economic reform strategy has lowered import tariffs on numerous items, particularly intermediate goods and electronics.
• Best ICT Prospects: Cybersecurity, payment gateways, online banking, application and web development, education in digital economy, E-commerce,
• banking intermediaries, digital marketing, value-chain applications, ITC consulting, software, CAD, the Internet of Things, AI, smart cities, ICT and Telecom Eq
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 25, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the ICT Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of seven webinars for $100)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.