Panama is modernizing its ICT sector and expanding access across the country. Government and companies seek improved e-government, e-commerce, 5G, cloud computing, data analytics, and cybersecurity capabilities.
Learn about ICT opportunities in Panama and resources available to support your company in the market.
• Hear from government and private sector experts on how your company can be part of Panama’s digital transformation.
• In recent years, 1,430 internet connectivity points have been enabled throughout the republic under the “Internet for All” program, facilitating internet access
• Panama aims to be the “Digital Hub of the Americas” and is committed to the digital transformation of the public sector, e-Government, and access to public WiFi
• Leading sectors with greatest ICT needs: Logistic Sector; Agribusiness; Education; E-Commerce; and E-Government
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 18, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the ICT Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of seven webinars for $100)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.