Peru has greatly increased digital access over the past decade and efforts underway will continue to close the gap as expansion continues into rural areas – via satellite connections and associated hardware installation.
Learn about the Cybersecurity Sector in Peru
• The Government of Peru is establishing a Digital Security Center but resources/staffing are limited.
• 32% of organizations in Peru suffered cyber-attacks over the last two years and there is a need for quality cyber security policies and products and services.
• 65% of organizations in Peru allocate between 1% and 5% of the IT budget for cybersecurity, while only 18% of organizations allocate a budget greater than 10%.
• Opportunities for U.S. producers cyber/IT of goods and services are on par with that of other developing countries of its size.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: July 2, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the ICT Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of seven webinars for $100)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.