Local sector experts will present market overviews, challenges and opportunities for U.S. cyber security companies in Argentina, Paraguay & Uruguay.
Learn about the Cybersecurity Sector and opportunities in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay
• Significant opportunities in ICT exist in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay.
• Argentina new government defining a new National Digital Agenda. Only 8.5% of Argentine homes are connected. Arsat to connect over 1,500 towns in he network.
• Paraguay $130m digital agenda financed by IDB to develop digital government services, promote transparency, improve improve connectivity, digital economy.
• The ICT sector is an important part of Uruguay’s economy with software exports representing 12% of the country’s $3.5 billion in annual exports.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: May 27, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the ICT Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of seven webinars for $100)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.