What is a design patent? How does one differ from a utility patent? Learn the basics of the design patent system from a USPTO design supervisory patent examiner. This event is free and open to the public so register early.
This session will be useful for inventors, entrepreneurs, and all those who would like to learn more about patents and have a beginning to intermediate knowledge of the patent system.
The October 16 session will be offered virtually via WebEx to those registered for the event. For accessibility requests, or for more information, please contact the Rocky Mountain U.S. Patent and Trademark Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4600. Please register by October 15.
Contact information for participating regional offices, as well as local start times for this event, is as follows:
• Silicon Valley Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 408-918-9900. Event time: 10 a.m. PT.
• Rocky Mountain Regional USPTO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-297-4700. Event time: 11 a.m. MT.
• Texas Regional USPTO: Email TXROevents@uspto.gov or call 469-295-9000. Event time: 12 p.m. CT.
• Eastern Regional USPTO: Email email@example.com or call 571-272-2243. Event time: 1 p.m. ET.
• Midwest Regional USPTO: Email MidwestRegion@uspto.gov or call 313-446-4800. Event time: 1 p.m. ET.