Peru infrastructure gap of an estimated $160 billion USD has spurred the government to prioritize $25 billion USD in big ticket infrastructure projects, covering the spectrum of water, air/sea ports, road and rail, hospital/school, etc.
Learn about the infrastructure sector in PERU, the reasons to consider doing business in the country, and the resources available to support your company in the market.
• Peru maintains the Work for Taxes program that allows private sector to receive significant tax write off to execute approved public works projects.
• Plans are underway to develop potable water production infrastructure, execution of Sanitation works, wastewater treatment for reuse and use of solid waste.
• The ongoing strength of Peru mining and agricultural sectors will also continue to stimulate demand on related supporting infrastructure projects.
• The Peruvian Reconstruction Authority has over 3500 infrastructure projects that began in 2018 with $6.1B for reconstruction, $1.7B for disaster prevention.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: May 26, 2020 at 1:00PM Eastern Time
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the Infrastructure Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of eight webinars for $120)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.