Ecuador plans to get more than $7 billion in infrastructure investment across sectors including oil refining, LNG terminals, electricity generation and transmission, airports, roadways, and water.
Learn about infrastructure and energy sector opportunities in Ecuador, reasons to consider doing business in the country, and the resources available to support your company in the market.
• Transportation Sector: Greenfield airport project in Guayaquil, road concession projects nationwide.
• Hydrocarbons sector: increase the capacity of the existing Esmeraldas refinery, oil production sharing contracts and LNG imports.
• Power sector: seven projects including wind, solar, hydroelectric and thermoelectric for $6.5 billion.
• A dollarized economy and regulatory improvements make the Ecuadorian infrastructure sector an attractive proposition in the region.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 19, 2020 at 1:00PM Eastern Time
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the Infrastructure Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of eight webinars for $120)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.