This Webinar Series will focus on upcoming infrastructure projects in Latin America announced by different governments in the region to stimulate their economies.
Learn about infrastructure projects in Latin America
• Markets to include: Panama, Mexico Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, the Caribbean Region, and the Central America Region.
• Take advantage of this great opportunity and learn about upcoming projects in the region.
• Procurement needs, licenses and registration requirements in different countries, trade barriers and market access issues.
• U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Your organization can participate in one, two or all eight webinars. The cost for each webinar is $25 and for the entire webinar series is $120.
• Webinar series schedule (all at 1:00 p.m. EST): 1.Panama – April 14, 2020 2.Mexico – April 28, 2020 3.Argentina/Uruguay/Paraguay – May 20, 2020
• 4.Peru – May 26, 2020 5.Caribbean Region – June 3, 2020 6.Chile – June 9, 2020 7.Ecuador – June 19, 2020 8.Central America – July 7, 2020
For more information or to register, please click here.