As the worlds largest cooper producer, the Pinera Administration is looking to diversify Chile economic matrix by prioritizing ICT, Cybersecurity, and the Digital economy as the focal point of this transformation.
Explore the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) opportunities in the Chilean market
• Chile is launching new initiatives to expand to a digital services led economy and cement its status as a regional hub in ICT, cybersecurity, AI, and blockchain
• Chile has one of the highest internet penetration rates of the region, most of the users connect to the internet from their smartphones.
• In 2019 the Piñera administration announced a National Cybersecurity Plan, the country also passed a bill to define and protect Critical Infrastructure.
• Best ICT Prospects: Cybersecurity, AI, IoT, Blockchain, online banking services, online education, eCommerce, digital marketing, ICT consulting, smart cities.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: July 9, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the ICT Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of seven webinars for $100)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.