The Jamaican government has committed to investing $7.3 billion in energy projects so that the country can meets its goal of generating half of its energy from renewables by 2037.
Learn about the energy sector in Jamaica, the reasons to consider doing business in the country, and the resources available to support your company in the market.
• U.S. companies have invested nearly $1B. in the Jamaican energy sector thanks to a favorable business climate, a growing economy, and strong bilateral trade.
• Jamaican utility JPS announced $500 million of investment in electric vehicle charging stations, two distributed energy projects, and a hybrid energy storage
• Jamaica is the largest island in the English-speaking Caribbean with a GDP of $15 billion. The Government of Jamaica has undertaken an economic reform program.
• The Government of Jamaicas trade and investment promotion authority, JAMPRO offers various tools and support for U.S. participants in these projects.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 24, 2020 1:00 PM Eastern
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the Energy Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of eight webinars for $120)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.