Caribbean countries are concerned with their safety and security. New Defense and Safety & Security projects for 2018-2023 are more than $600 million.
Learn about the Defense, Safety and Security opportunities in the Caribbean Region.
• New strategies on how to better secure personal property, sensitive areas and installations, as well as personal safety are continuously being developed.
• There is a significant demand for security training and security management due to sub-standard training and skills of local private security companies.
• The private sector is the major end-user of safety and security systems, equipment, and services. The governments are also increasing their defense budgets.
• There is also a strong demand for identification and access control equipment and services, monitoring and control devices, video monitors, camera warning, etc.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: July 8, 2020 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask for the Defense and Security Webinar Series in Latin America – $80 for all five webinars)
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.