Deemed exports (the release or transfer of technical data or technology to a foreign national in the United States) have long been a compliance challenge across a variety of industries, including manufacturers, laboratories and universities
Learn about Deemed Exports and how it impacts to a various departments within your organization
The presentation will address:
• Key definitions, including the 2016 updates
• Impacts to a various departments within your organization
• Licensing options
• Technology Control Plans
• Compliance best practices
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- This webinar will take place Wednesday, May 27, 2020 from 1:00-2:00pm Eastern. Pre-registration and payment is required.
- Once payment is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with dial in details.
- To participate in the webinar, you will need phone and internet access.
To register for this event, please click here.