Learn about Chile $1.4 billion Airport Modernization Plan, the Chilean government plan to meet passenger demand by doubling terminal capacity in 17 airports over the next 20 years.
Learn about business opportunities for U.S. suppliers of airport ground equipment products and services; construction and engineering companies specialized in airport construction, and airport operators.
• Chile must increase the passenger capacity in its airport network throughout the country to meet an estimated 10 percent annual passenger growth.
• The plan entails expanding the airports from a combined 214,000 square meters to 537,000 square meters.
• Five airports currently operated by the civil aviation authority will be tendered under the concession model, along with Viña del Mar operated by the military.
• Chile is expected to need a second international airport in Santiago by 2030 when the capacity at the current airport exceeds its design capacity.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 30, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $25 per participant (Ask about the Infrastructure Webinar Series in Latin America, a total of eight webinars for $120)
• Venue: Your Computer.
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
For more information or to register, please click here.