Canada is in an approximately $20 billion investment program for refurbishment of the nuclear reactors fleet, over the next 10 years.
Learn about the power generation sector in Canada, with a focus on nuclear power generation, status of the existing and planned major projects and steps for the next near future developments, as presented by the main nuclear power operator in Canada.
• Canada has a strong infrastructure and manufacturing sector supported by an electrical power system with 135 GW installed capacity of power generation.
• This includes also a fleet of 19 operational nuclear reactor units which provide approximately 15% of the generated electricity.
• OPG – 10 nuclear reactors – refurbishment program with $10 Billion investment and SMR development at Darlington New Nuclear Project (DNNP).
• Bruce Power – 8 nuclear reactors – refurbishment program with $10 Billion investment.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• June 23, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time
• Cost: FREE
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Video portion of the Webinar can be accessed 15 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.