The United States is Suriname largest trading partner, accounting for almost 31% of Suriname total trade. The market has 598 thousand potential customers and $8.7 billion in GDP (purchasing power parity).
Learn about business opportunities in Suriname
• Suriname is a truly one of a kind place with unique market opportunities.
• The United States remains one of Suriname’s principal trading partners. Suriname imported $388 million of U.S. goods in 2018.
• Suriname emerging economy creates new possibilities for U.S. exports and investments as they rely heavily on imported consumer products.
• Opportunities for U.S. exporters, service companies, and engineering firms will likely continue to expand over the next decade.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 1PM EST
• Cost: $35 per Company
• Venue: Your Computer – Participation is via your computer and phone line.
• You will be provided webinar access information and dial-in details within 24 hours of the start of the webinar.
• Attendees are encouraged to access the webinar at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time to ensure user accessibility.
To register, please click here.