A favorable business climate and the strength in Brazil’s agricultural sector means that there is a demand for agricultural equipment that improves the quality and yield of crops while reducing costs.
Learn about the agribusiness sector in Brazil, the reasons to consider doing business in the country, and the resources available to support your company in the market.
• Largest market for agricultural machinery in Latin America and 4th top market for U.S. agricultural machinery exports in 2019.
• Brazil is a major global exporter of agricultural commodities, especially soybeans, coffee, sugar, corn, orange juice, and animal protein.
• Several global manufacturers of agricultural machinery also have large factories in Brazil, including John Deere, AGCO, Argo (Landini), Case NH, Caterpillar.
• Best prospects are for machines and components that do not have a similar manufactured in Brazil, and therefore have lower import tariffs.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: June 23, 2020
• Cost: Free
• Venue: Your Computer
• The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 30 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.