Join the U.S. Commercial Service and the U.S. Census Bureau for a two-part webinar series featuring U.S. Government experts who will present on a wide range of export compliance topics that are critical to your company’s success.
Export Compliance is critical for your business. All those involved in the export process should attend this webinar.
• Census Bureau officers will cover the new COVID-19 Interactive Data Hub as well as FTR and an update on the latest regulatory changes.
• Learn about Commodity Classification (i.e. Schedule B) guidance and tips and the Global Market Finder and ACE AESDirect Filings.
• Export Reports feature in ACE to manage your company’s filings and compliance will be discussed.
• Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) officers will highlight export control requirements.
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: October 28 & 29, 2020; 12NOON-4:00PM EST
• Cost: $75 Per Person For Both Days.
• Venue: Virtually – Participation is via your computer and phone line.
• You will be provided webinar access information and dial-in details within 24 hours of the start of each webinar.
• Attendees are encouraged to download the software and access the webinar at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time to ensure user accessibility.