The Vice Minister of Trade and Industry of Vietnam (MOIT), accompanied by high ranking officials of the Ministry, some Deputy Mayors of Provinces and representatives from about 30 companies with be visiting Los Angeles from September 23-25.
The Government delegates will include:
– Vice Minister of MOIT Hon. Mr. Hoang Quoc Vuong
– Mr. Phan Cao Thang, Vice Chairman, Binh Dinh Province
– Mr. Tran Hoang Tuy, Vice Chairman, Vinh Long Province
– Mr. Ta Hoang Linh, Director General of Europe-America Department
– Mr. Vu Ba Phu, Director General of Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency
– Mr. Dao Minh Hai, Director General, General Administration
– Mr. Pham Tu Phuong, Director General, Trade and Industry Department, Vinh Long Province
This will be one of the highest profile delegations of MOIT to Los Angeles so far. The delegation will be staying in LA from September 23 to 25, then leaving for Seattle, Washington DC and New York City.
During their stay in LA, MOIT and Vietnam Consulate General in San Francisco in collaboration with Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce and Los Angeles Mayor’s Office with support of Los Angeles Regional Export Council, Port of Los Angeles, California Chamber of Commerce, Vietnamese Real Estate Professional Organization, World Trade Center Los Angeles and others will organize “The United States of America – Vietnam Trade and Investment Forum 2018”
Participation is free of charge