The U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, is organizing a business development Trade Mission to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, October 25-30, 2020 focused on opportunities in Regional Security, Digital/Cyber Security, and Infrastructure Security.
Mission Participants Will:
• Participate in a regional conference, Regional Security Strategies for Economic Prosperity, on October 26, 2020 in San Salvador,
with government officials from all three countries.
• Learn about regional priorities, policy and regulatory changes, and projects.
• Make industry and government contacts.
• Have one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, or joint venture partners in El Salvador and either Guatemala or Honduras.
• Participate in Networking Receptions
Why You Should Join
The mission will help participating firms and associations gain market insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects, with the goal of increasing U.S. exports of products and services to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. In addition to participation at the Regional Security Strategies conference, the mission will include one-on-one business appointments in El Salvador and either Guatemala or Honduras with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, and joint venture partners; meetings with industry leaders, market briefings, and networking events.
Apply Now, Space Is Limited!
Mission Dates: October 25-30, 2020
San Salvador, El Salvador AND EITHER
• Guatemala City, Guatemala OR
• Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Small & Medium Firms – $3,500
Large Firms – $4,900
Additional Representative – $500
*Expenses for travel, lodging, most meals, and incidental will be the responsibility of each mission participant
For More Information, Please Contact:
Senior International Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service-Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Senior Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service
U.S. Embassy-El Salvador
Tel: +503 2501-3060
To register for this event, please click here.