Please join the U.S. Commercial Service in this webinar featuring government and industry leaders on architecture, design, and engineering services in Latin America. At this webinar, companies will learn about the following:
This webinar is designed to inform US firms about architecture, design, construction, and engineering trends, opportunities, and issues in Latin America.
- Services offered by the U.S. Commercial Service to help U.S. architects, designers, and engineers export their services to Latin America.
- Best practices from industry experts for providing services in Latin America.
- Opportunities to benefit from the ongoing virtual/in-person 2021 International Union of Architects (UIA) World Congress of Architects.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- This event is on April 27, 2021 at 12:00 PM (Eastern)/9:00 AM (Pacific). The cost to attend is $25.00.
- This registration is for the single webinar, “Overview of Architecture & Engineering in Latin America,” which is part of a series of 5 webinars.
- Other webinars will address opportunities within specific markets: Colombia, Panama, & Peru (May 4); CAFTA-DR (May 11); Mexico (May 18); Brazil (May 25).
- If you’d like to attend the full series of 5 webinars for the promotional price of $100, please return to the events page and select the webinar series.
- This event is only open to U.S. companies. You will receive an email with the webinar link the day before the event.