Over the last year, US and international trade shows have seen unprecedented changes. This webinar will explore virtual trade show strategies and best practices to enhance US companies’ experiences at these programs.
Learn about virtual trade show strategies and best practices to enhance US companies’ experiences at these programs.
- With a near global shift from in-person trade shows to virtual programs, US companies have needed to quickly pivot their international marketing strategies and
- learn how to most effectively showcase their company’s unique value proposition at virtual trade programs.
- Participants in this webinar, offered by the US Commercial Service and Reed Exhibitions, will hear about successful virtual trade programs
- Companies will also learn how to increase the return on investment for their participation in virtual trade shows.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- This program is intended for US firms. There is no fee, however, pre-registration is required.
- This webinar will take place Tuesday, May 4, 2021 from 3:00-4:00pm Eastern time.
- You will receive log in details a few days prior to the program.
- Should you have questions on this program, please contact Melissa Grosso (Connecticut) at 860-638-6955, Melissa.Grosso@trade.gov
- or Michelle Ouellette (Boston) at + 1 (617)565-4302 | Michelle.Ouellette@trade.gov.