274 Brannan St
Ste 500 San Francisco
After significant reforms, Greece’s economy is gaining traction. The ICT industry (IT & business consulting, system integration, network services, custom application development, business process outsourcing (BPO) etc.) is one of the fastest growing in the Greek economy. Such growth combined with access to multiple regional markets have led many US and international ICT companies to choose Greece as a hub for innovation and R&D operations in Southeast Europe.
In the age of digital transformation and constant markets’ disruption, Greece provides highly-skilled, talented, and innovative R&D at a competitive cost. Deloitte, NOKIA, Tesla, Siemens, Mercedes-Benz, OpenBet (UK) and many others have shown their trust in Greece’s talent and friendly environment by establishing IT Operations divisions and corporate branches there.
Join us for a Greek Innovation Technology event, to explore an attractive investment destination with the dynamically growing tech scene. This event is organized by the Hellenic Association of Mobile Applications Companies (HAMAC), the Thessaloniki Technopolis Cluster under the auspices of the Region of Central Macedonia (RCM) and the Consulate General of Greece in San Francisco, with the support of the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (ΕΙΤ), and the cooperation of the Association of IT Companies of Northern Greece (SEPVE) and Athens Technology Center (ATC).
- Governor of Central Macedonia – Apostolos Tzitzikostas
- Greek trade office SF – Daphne Vitsikounaki
- Director of EIT Digital Silicon Valley Hub – Eric Thelen
Keynote “The Greek talent experience”
- Jon Vlachogiannis, Co-founder and CEO of the wealth management startup company AgentRisk
Short Presentations on three themes: “Outsourcing” – “Expansion” – “Outbound Innovation”
- Nokia – video for Nokia success story by Sakis Exarhos
- Technopolis Cluster – Tasos Tzikas
- Association of IT Companies of Northern Greece (SEPVE) – Kostis Kaggelidis
- Hellenic Association of Mobile Application Companies (HAMAC) – Pantelis Angelidis
- Aristotle – Marios Anapliotis
- Athens Technology Center (ATC) – Yannis Kliafas
Finger Food and Net working
For more information or to register, please click here