400 Alisal Road Solvang
California 93463 United States
A must attend event to hear speakers from the District Export Council of Southern California (DECSC) provide an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Commercial Service discuss the many resources available to assist with your company’s export objectives.
This is a “must attend” event providing:
- An overview of Export Regulations you can understand
- Integrating export rules and controls into your daily business processes
- Understanding what the regulations cover and don’t cover
- Understanding your responsibilities as an Exporter, and what they are
- Appreciation for the importance of accurate documentation and understanding why accurate recordkeeping is essential to keep things running smoothly
- Quick Tips & what to do if you run into trouble!
Speakers will discuss in detail Export Licensing, Export Sanctions, and what resources are available to you for assistance. There will be an extended Q & A Session for attendees at the end of the session.Complying with US Export Controls June 20 2019 Event Flyer