With approximately 650 million consumers, regional economy worth $3.0 trillion and GDP growth of 4.5 percent in 2019, Southeast Asia is third fastest growing market for U.S. beauty and personal care exports, following China and India.
To provide an overview of cosmetics opportunities in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia and assistance available to U.S. exporters.
- Join us for a 90-minute webinar with market specialists from the U.S. embassies in Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Specialists will profile their national markets, including domestic trends in products and top distribution channels.
- Specialists will also highlight the types of U.S. products in highest demand, based on inquiries they receive from local distributors.
- Top products include Color cosmetics; Skincare; Fragrances; Deodorants and Other Personal Care; Essential Oils; and Soap and Other Bathing Products.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- DATE: March 18, 2021 | TIME 8:00-9:30 PM EST | LOCATION: Microsoft (MS) Teams Webinar | COST: Complimentary
- Registrants will receive an email with access instructions prior to the event.
- ** Program registration is open to U.S. companies only. Any non-U.S. company registrations will not receive program access details.
- Questions? Please contact Bobby.Hines@trade.gov and Tracy.Gerstle@trade.gov.