The U.S. Commercial Service in Mexico will host a webinar on Thursday, October 22nd on the new Quality for Infrastructure Law which governs the elaboration of standards, technical regulations and conformity assessment procedures.
To understand the key aspects of this new Federal law
• This webinar will help inform U.S. exporters about key elements of the law and review how the U.S. Commercial Service can help you navigate the changes.
• The webinar will include a question and answer session.
• Please note, advance registration is required to receive the log-in information. Registration closes on Wednesday, October 21st at 7:00 p.m. EDT.
• For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Please note the webinar call-in and log-in information will be sent via email.