The Port of Hueneme is a World Trade Center licensee, and in concert with our strong team of stakeholders, is hosting this event as part of our overall initiative to advance the businesses of Ventura County and expand their reach into the global marketplace. The focus this year will be on the challenges and opportunities offered by our post-pandemic world.
Join us for this very informative virtual morning that will include
- Keynote speaker: Marianne Rowden, Former President & CEO
American Association of Importers and Exporters, Washington, DC
- Greetings and updates from global partners
- Economic update for Ventura County
- Presentation on identifying careers in trade
- Presentation of achievement awards to trade and commerce partners