The deadline to register for this year’s virtual CalChamber HR Symposium is this Thursday. Register today to avoid missing out on this essential training for HR professionals.
On October 7 and 8, top HR subject matter experts will discuss some of the most pressing issues affecting the workplace today. Among the featured sessions scheduled this year are:
- Post-Pandemic Workplace Challenges for the HR Professional – Jennifer Shaw, Shaw Law Group, will discuss wage-hour and other hot topics related to today’s telework and “hybrid” workplaces.
- Inclusive Organizations Win with DEI – Learn from Kuma Roberts, Arrowhead Consulting, how to embrace DEI to engage employees, reduce turnover, increase profitability and make your organization more sustainable.
- Ask the Experts – Erika Frank, Shaw Law Group, and Matthew Roberts, CalChamber, will answer attendee questions live about flexible scheduling, California Family Rights Act (CFRA), sick leave (California-specific and supplemental), and much more.
- 5 Key Elements and Insights for Identifying and Overcoming Career Obstacles – Amii Barnard-Bahn, Barnard-Bahn Coaching & Consulting, will cover the five key elements of promotability to refine professional skills and inspire high performance from employees.
Register by September 30
This virtual seminar features two half days of live presentations:
- Thursday, October 7th (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.); and
- Friday, October 8th (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Recordings will be made available shortly after the event.
To register, call (800) 331-8877 or visit https://store.calchamber.com/10032188-masthrsym/training/seminars/2021-hr-symposium.
The price to attend the HR Symposium is $299 ($239.20 for CalChamber Preferred and Executive Members). Earn 8 HRCI California recertification credits, SHRM PDCs and MCLE credits.
The deadline to register is September 30, 2021, unless the event sells out first.
Major sponsors of the 2021 HR Symposium are Barnard-Bahn Coaching & Consulting and Doordash.