The deadline to register for this year’s California Chamber of Commerce HR Symposium is less than two weeks away. October 29 is the last day to register for this year’s Symposium, which will be held as a virtual event, live and on demand.
The Symposium will be held on Thursday, November 5 for a lunch/afternoon session; and Friday, November 6 for a morning session.
The virtual program features two half days of live presentations by top human resources subject matter experts on relevant workplace issues, such as new challenges created by COVID-19 and the unexpected shift in work culture.
Some of the featured sessions will include:
• Pandemic Presumptions: Workers’ Compensation in 2020
• The New HR Leadership Playbook: Key Behaviors to Drive Impact in the Time of COVID-19
• Bridging the Influence Gap — Human Resources and Finance;
• COVID-19: When Does an Accommodation Pose a Direct Threat?;
• Employee Benefits in the Modern Era;
• How HR Can Foster a Diverse Workforce; and
• Ask the Experts: Join CalChamber’s experts as they answer many of your pressing HR questions.
The deadline to register for the Symposium is October 29, 2020 or until all participant spaces are sold out.
Participants may earn 8 HRCI California recertification credits, SHRM PDCs and MCLE credits.
The price to attend the event is $299 ($239.20 for CalChamber Preferred and Executive members).
Recordings of the program will be made available shortly after the Symposium ends.
For more details, including a list of speakers, visit the HR Symposium webpage.
To register, visit store.calchamber.com.