The virtual program features two half days of live presentations by top human resources subject matter experts on relevant workplace issues, such as new challenges created by COVID-19 and the unexpected shift in work culture.
This year’s Symposium will be held on Thursday, November 5 for a lunch/afternoon session; and Friday, November 6 for a morning session.
Some of the featured sessions scheduled for the program include:
- Bridging the Influence Gap — Human Resources and Finance;
- COVID-19: When Does an Accommodation Pose a Direct Threat?;
- Employee Benefits in the Modern Era;
- How HR Can Foster a Diverse Workforce (confirmed title to be announced); and
- Ask the Experts: Join CalChamber’s experts as they answer many of your pressing HR questions.
The deadline to register for the Symposium is October 29, 2020 or until all participant spaces are sold out. The price to attend the event is $299 ($239.20 for Preferred and Executive members).
Recordings of the program will be made available shortly after the Symposium ends.
For more details, including a list of speakers, visit the HR Symposium webpage.