As the workplace continues to adapt amid COVID-19, new questions emerge as everyone adjusts to new social and workplace practices. Some employees have returned while others have remained remote.
During this 90-minute webinar, CalChamber’s legal experts will discuss new challenges facing employers and other important considerations when planning for the near future. Topics covered include:
- Childcare responsibilities and future school closures.
- Dress code matters such as messages on Personal Protective Equipment.
- Remote workers unwilling to return.
- Reasonable accommodation.
- Vacation payouts and incentive accruals.
- Managing compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Workers’ Compensation issues.
- Post-illness return to work protocols.
- Litigation risks.
“After months of restrictions, California workplaces will continue to evolve—bringing up more questions than answers,” says Erika Frank, CalChamber Executive Vice President and General Counsel. “This webinar will provide employers with relevant information they can use now.”
The Evolving Workplace Webinar
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT
Price: $199.00 ($159.20 for CalChamber Preferred and Executive members)
This webinar is approved for 1.5 HRCI recertification, SHRM professional development and MCLE credits.
Your webinar purchase includes a recorded version that’s available after the live event.