It’s a timeworn California cliché: an earthquake splits the state from the rest of the country—freeing us from the hidebound thinking of Old America.
Well, reboot that cliché. An earthquake has sundered California, but it is splitting the state from itself.
Related Business Issues:
• Invest in Transportation and Water Infrastructure.
• Increase Housing Supply.
• Make Energy More Affordable.
• Update Labor Laws and Reduce Litigation.
• Invest in Education and a Skilled Workforce.
2017 Business Issues and Legislative Guide
Agriculture and Resources
California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
Expanding Opportunity — An Agenda for All Californians
Health Care Reform
Housing and Land Use
Labor and Employment
Business Issues Guide
- Expanding Opportunity — An Agenda for All Californians
- CalChamber Job Killer Tag Identifies Worst Proposals
- Job Creator Bills Help California Economy Grow